Tristan Thomas

Tristan Thomas

23/365

So Tristan didn't have his 4 mth check up yesterday. I thought the appt was for 4:00 but when I got there they said it was 1:40 :( I have some issues with the woman I talked to at the front desk. After working in medical offices for the past 5-6 yrs before I had Tristan I was less than impressed with her and her huffing and puffing. So I have a phone call into the office manager who was off on vacation until next Mon. The woman wouldn't reschedule Tristan until 10/7 and said there wasn't anything else she could do. That was his next available. Well the amazing thing is I called in today and got an appt for....wait for it.......tomorrow at 11am. He actually had 2 openings for tomorrow. GRRRR I hope that girl's there tomorrow so she can see me checking in to see Dr Schucker. It won't be his actually 4 mth check with shots, that's still scheduled for 10/7, but I want to talk to him about Tristan's eating. Which I told that woman, but was she at all helpful...of course not. OK so enough venting about the rude obnoxious office worker. I swear if I didn't like the doctor so much I would be changing offices.

Ok so I actually have a ton of pics from today. We went to Chuck E Cheese for our friend's daughter's 3rd bday. Tristan was wide eyed the whole time checking out all the sites. Luckily it was pretty dead. I must say mid week during the day is the absolute best time to go to Chuck E Cheese.

Tristan watching Chuck E's band




And here's a pic of his girlfriend Lily knawing on some pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment