Tristan Thomas

Tristan Thomas

24/365

So Tristan's appt today turned into his 4 mth well child check. He got his shots and all and now he's sick :( I hate this. I actually just got off the phone with the doctor's office. His temp is up to 101.3 at 10:00 after having some tylenol at 8:30. He's not showing any other signs of sickness or cold. Before his shots he did have a small temp it was I think 100.4 rectally. At 8:30 when I took it, it was 100.8. My thermometer is one of the 1 second ones that go in the ear. Now the doctor did tell me that for his eight I could give him .8ml of tylenol and up to this point I had been giving him .4ml. If the temp is about the same come morning I'm going to call and get him an appt. She said its hard for her to think the temp would only be from the shots since he had a slight one before the shots. But he hasn't been doing anything out of the ordinary to make me think there would be anything wrong. God I hope I didn't miss something. Now I'm scrutinizing every little thing. he went 5 hrs between bottles this morning, but that's normal for his sleep time. He's coughed a couple times today, but maybe 2 or 3 and it's not a raspy cough, almost sounds fake and it wasn't coughing spells. Well I have a feeling I'm not going to be getting very much sleep tonight.
Here's a pic, I snapped this of him before we went to bed last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment