Tristan Thomas

Tristan Thomas

25/365 and 26/365

Ok I know I went and missed a post again. But I had a sick little boy on my hands. He was still running a temp yesterday morning so I called and got an appt with the doctor. The doctor thinks he caught something from Chuck E Cheese. So it was just a matter of waiting it out. He still had a temp of 100.4 going to bed last night, but he actually slept pretty well, only getting up at 1 and then 5am. Fri night had been horrible, I only got about 3 1/2 hrs of broken sleep, he would only sleep if I held him. So I was much happier last night with him sleeping in his crib. I haven't taken his temp since before bed last night, but I can just tell the temp went away, at least for the most part, just by feeling his little head. He was burning up these last couple days, and now he actually feels "cool". My poor little guy!
OK well, I forget if I mentioned this on Thurs, but he finally rolled over!!! Yay!! Ever since he started sleeping in his crib he has slept on his belly. I could never get him to sleep on his back for more than a couple minutes. I went to get him out of his crib in the morning there he was on his back smiling up at me :)
It looks like Ville found Tristan's Bumbo, I've caught him sitting in it a couple times now......

No comments:

Post a Comment